& Αιματικής Κυκλοφορίας
Why is this product suitable?
EVA INTIMA® LBD BOOST is a supplement designed to improve female sexual desire. With ingredients that improve energy levels, facilitate blood flow and have a relaxing effect on smooth muscle tissues. It also contains active ingredients that help regulate hormone levels such as testosterone and estrogen.
Suitable for every adult woman
How does it work;
With nutrients that nutritionally support women by helping to:
- maintain the function of the nervous system and good psychologicalcondition
- reduce fatigue
- regulate hormonal activity
- maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood
- normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones.
It does not contain sugars
Low sodium content
How do I use it?
Take 3 tablets daily with a meal for at least 1 month or as advised by your doctor
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
- This product is not intended for the prevention, treatment or cure of human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, on medication or have health problems.
- Quinoline Yellow: may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
- Store in a shady and cool place (15-25οC), away from small children.
- Telephone of Poison Control Centre: 210 7793777.
- Notification No. EOF: 51248 / 13-05-2020 (The product is not subject to licensing process).
WE ARE HERE to answer you
Each question corresponds to a need. That is why it is worth answering it.
Hot flushes. What are they and how can I reduce them in a non-hormonal, natural way?
Hot flashes are the sudden feeling of rising body temperature that is mainly associated with menopause and mainly affects women.
During menopause, hot flashes are usually more intense on the face, neck and chest and can cause redness of the skin. They may be accompanied by increased heart rate and intense sweating followed by a feeling of cold. Their frequency varies from person to person, but they generally last a few minutes and occur mainly at night. The exact cause remains unclear, but is believed to be the result of hormonal changes in menopausal features and increased sensitivity of the body temperature control system, which becomes more sensitive to small changes.
However, in both women and men, the problem can also be associated with real diseases, such as hyperthyroidism, prostate cancer, or diseases related to the hypothalamus or pituitary gland. Hot flashes can also be caused by cancer treatments.
Reducing hot flashes as well as night sweats can be achieved by using dietary supplements of plant-based ingredients that contain phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens mimic the good effects of estrogen effectively and safely without any side effects as they have no estrogenic effect.
It can be used without interruption for as long as desired.
In any case, the correct and safe diagnosis and treatment is performed only through the gynecologist after a series of diagnostic tests, a practice that is recommended to follow every time something worries you in your body.